Mount Abang Sunrise trekking
Trekking Mount Abang
Located on the east side of Lake Batur, Mount Abang is the highest point on the rim of the Batur caldera and the third-highest mountain in all of Bali at about 2,150 meters. In prehistoric times Abang was part of the larger Batur volcano, which was about 4,000 metres in height.
However, a massive eruption split the volcano and created a caldera lake with the smaller cone of Batur on one side and Mount Abang on the other.
Bali Traditional Coffee Plantation
Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more,
Experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak , its produce “Coffee Luwak”
- US $65 per person (min 2 persons)
- Get Special Price for 4 or more people.
- 01.30-02.30 AM : The driver will pick you up at your hotel
- 03.30 AM : Arrive at the starting point (Suter village), briefing about safety hiking
- 03.40 AM : Start the trek to Mount Abang
- 06.00 AM : Arrive at the top of Mount Abang, your guide will prepare your breakfast
- 06.15 AM : Enjoy the spectacular scenery and breakfast (banana sandwich served with egg and coffee or tea)
- 07.30 AM : Drop to parking area (finish point)
- 09.00 AM : Arrive at finish point (Suter village)
- 10.15 AM : Stop at Balinese coffee plantation (Luwak coffee)
- 11.15 AM : Back to your hotel
Pick up Time :
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 AM
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 AM
- Sanur 02.00 AM
- Ubud 02.30 AM
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, juice, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
What to Bring :
- Jacket, Sun block, Camera, trekking shoes, mosquitoes protection
- Spare T shirt Hat and glove (if available).
- Activity Level : Moderate to Difficult
- Hiking Duration : 5 Hours (up & down)
- Temperature : 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit)
Noted : (*) is required.
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano during their menstruation period
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.