Mount Batur Caldera Sunrise trekking
Batur Caldera Trekking
Batur caldera sunrise trekking is Bali trekking, Batur Caldera is the most beautiful scenery in the Island, it’s located in Kintamani Sub-district, Regency of Bangli, Bali. Batur caldera stands between Lombok strait, and Lake Batur. It surround by two volcanoes and a mountain.
Bali Traditional Coffee Plantation
Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more,
Experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak , its produce “Coffee Luwak”
- Pick Up Time: 03.00 – 04.00 AM, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly.
- 04.15-04.45: Boarding mini bus to Ulundanu, the starting point.
- 05.00-05.15: Arrival at Ulundanu, begin trail trek up to Caldera wall.
- 05.45-06:00: Arrival at top of caldera, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise, while there we enjoy refreshment of hot tea or local hot coffee.
- 06.30-07.00: Continue our trek around caldera crater (along this walk we’ll see/visit the traditional Balinese mountains people and homes) and begin our descent to Pulak (tiny little village on shore) where our traditional canoe/boat is waiting for pick up.
- 08.30-09.00: Leaving Pulak on traditional canoe/boat then cross the lake Batur .
- 09.30-10.00: Arrival at Finish point. Next destination.
- 11.00: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- 13.30: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
- US $50 per person (min 2 persons)
- Get Special Price for 4 or more people.
Pick up Time :
- Ubud: 03:30 AM
- Sanur: 03:00 AM
- Kuta: 02:30 AM
- Nusa Dua: 02:30 AM
- Legian: 02:30 AM
- Seminyak: 02:30 AM
- Comfortable and air conditioned car pick-up and return, experienced trekking guide.
- Breakfast, mineral water
- Entrance fee to Kintamani Area, parking fee, toilet fee and dust mask.
- Stick for Hiking, and Flashlights.
What to Bring :
- Jacket, Camera, Sun block, trekking shoes.
- Spare T shirt, Hat and glove (if available).
Activities Detail :
- Class of Trekking is easy to moderate.
- Duration of 4 – 5 hours
- Temperature of 20 – 17 °c
Noted : (*) is required.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.