Mount Batur Sunrise trekking & Natural Hot Spring
Trekking Mount Batur
Mount Batur is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The south east side of the larger 10 × 13 km caldera contains a caldera lake. The inner 7.5-kilometer caldera, which was formed during the emplacement of the Bali (or Ubud) ignimbrite, has been dated at about 23,670 and 28,500 years ago
Natural Hot Spring
Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring Kintamani Bali features 1 lakeside pool, 1 olympic-size pool and 3 plunge pools. All with natural hot spring water directly pumped from its geothermal source near the property. No additional heating machine is used as convenient hot temperature can be maintained at around 37-40 degree Celsius.
Bali Traditional Coffee Plantation
Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more,
Experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak , its produce “Coffee Luwak”
- US $70 per person (min 2 persons)
- Get Special Price for 4 or more people.
- 01.20 – 03.00 am : Pick up time, depending on which part of Bali you are staying, than our driver will drive you direct to the starting point.
- 03.45 – 04.00 am : Arrive at the starting point, and a short briefing by our trekking guide (toya bungkah village)
- 04.10- am : Start to hike toward the peak.
- 06.00 – 06.20 am : Sunrise rising while you enjoy our volcanic steam breakfast with a cup of coffee or Tea.
- 07.00 am : Continue your adventure by walking around the main crater.
- 07.30 am : Start to descent to the car park (toya bungkah village).
- 09.00 am : Arrival at the starting point (toya bungkah village).
- 09.10 am : Relax and take a bath at the natural hot spring.
- 10.30 am : Stop off at a Balinese coffee plantation.
- 11.00am- 12.30 pm : Arrival at the hotel ( depend on which hotel you are staying ).
Pick Up Time
- Ubud : 02:30 AM
- Sanur : 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:40 AM
- Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
- Legian: 01:40 AM
- Seminyak: 01:40 AM
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast & drinking water & flashlights
What to Bring
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
- Change of clothes
- Activity Level : Moderate.
- Hiking Duration : 4 Hours (up & down)
- Temperature : 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit)
Noted : (*) is required.
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano during their menstruation period
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.