Mount Batur Sunrise trekking
Trekking Mount Batur
Mount Batur is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The south east side of the larger 10 × 13 km caldera contains a caldera lake. The inner 7.5-kilometer caldera, which was formed during the emplacement of the Bali (or Ubud) ignimbrite, has been dated at about 23,670 and 28,500 years ago
Bali Traditional Coffee Plantation
Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more,
Experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc. and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak , its produce “Coffee Luwak”
- US $50 per person (min 2 persons)
- Get Special Price for 4 or more people.
- 02.00-03.00 : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point in Toya Bungkah.
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
- 04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
- 06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments of eggs boiled in volcanic steam.
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah, the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 am : Arrival at Toya Bungkah and board car 09.30 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation 12.00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
Pick up Time :
- Ubud : 02:30 AM
- Sanur : 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:40 AM
- Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
- Legian: 01:40 AM
- Seminyak: 01:40 AM
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast & drinking water & flashlights
What to Bring :
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
- Activity Level : Moderate.
- Hiking Duration : 4 Hours (up & down)
- Temperature : 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit)
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano during their menstruation period
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.